Join us for this exciting basic to intermediate level estate planning program and network with other financial professionals to learn practical techniques that can help you profitably serve your clients. The course is approved for 16 hours of continuing education for CPAs, CFPs, and the Division of Insurance.
The presentation will cover the following:
* Review of Estate Planning Tools for 2018
* Problems with Traditional Planning
* Coordinating Legal Planning with Property Rights and
* Trusts: Review Types of Trusts and Their Functions
* The Correct Way to Plan After the New 2017 Tax Law
* Special Planning Opportunities for Clients in 2018 and
* Protecting Your Client’s Assets
* Business and Marketing Opportunities Found Through
Client’s Estate Planning
Classes will be held at 7887 E. Belleview Ave., Suite 310, Denver, CO 80111 from 8:30am to 5pm, with breakfast, lunch and beverages included both days.
Please RSVP by January 22 at 303-670-9855 or email@example.com