Janine A. Guillen, JD, MBA, LLM, RN
Ms. Guillen joined Davis Schilken, P.C. after over 15 years in healthcare operations and administration. Prior to joining the firm, she worked for HealthONE in Quality/Regulatory Affairs and Risk Management. She is admitted to practice before the Colorado Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the District of Colorado and the United States Tax Court. She also maintains her Colorado nursing license. Ms. Guillen concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, wealth preservation, asset protection, estate/trust settlement, business/business exit planning, and medical/disability planning.
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Taxation, University of Denver
- Juris Doctor (JD), Sturm College of Law - University of Denver
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Daniels College of Business - University of Denver
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing (BSN), University of Southern Colorado
Ms. Guillen regularly teaches continuing education courses on estate planning and related topics to Colorado CPAs, Certified Financial Planners, and insurance professionals. She also presents at national conferences, is a requested guest speaker for professional organizations, has lectured to students and families in higher education venues, and has taught on a variety of topics in the corporate environment.
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Wealth Counsel, LLC
- Commission for Case Manager Certification
- Colorado Women’s Estate Planning Council
- Board Member, Mt. Evans Hospice & Home Care
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association