Our Colorado elder law attorneys work with seniors and their families to safeguard their future. We can help secure and protect the assets you and your family have worked a lifetime to accumulate. Too many Colorado seniors don’t realize the importance of having a good lawyer on their side. At Davis Schilken, PC, we regularly handle legal issues affecting the lives of seniors and their families. Here are some of the ways we use Colorado elder law to benefit you:
- Protect assets from a nursing home;
- Qualify for Colorado Medicaid benefits;
- Draft a will or estate plan;
- Prepare a living trust;
- Open and administer an estate;
- Oversee probate proceedings;
- Provide referrals for nursing home or assisted living placement;
- Draft a Power of Attorney;
- Resolve family disputes over division of property;
- Address elder abuse and neglect;
- Resolve age discrimination issues;
- Plan for veterans benefits; and
- Plan for disability.
Our Colorado elder law attorneys may assist in minimizing taxes or in qualifying a family member for nursing home benefits. With the average annual cost of nursing home care over $70,000 (source: MetLife Market Survey of Nursing Home & Assisted Living Costs), preserving family assets is critical.
Colorado Elder Law Attorneys Who Will Help You Make Informed Decisions
Our Colorado attorneys work hard to inform clients of the issues facing seniors, at the same time dispelling common myths and misinformation. We will show you how to qualify for Colorado Medicaid benefits.
Our Colorado elder law attorneys insist on providing caring, personal service to help you understand and make use of elder law. When we take on your case, we promise to treat your family as if it were our own. Your interests are our first concern, and we are here to help you.