Keith L. Davis
Keith L. Davis, JD, MBA, LLM, CPA
Keith Davis is a shareholder in Davis Schilken, PC. He has been an attorney for more than 30 years and is licensed to practice law before the Colorado Supreme Court, United States Claims Court, and United States Tax Court. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Davis practiced as a Certified Public Accountant with Coopers & Lybrand (now Pricewaterhouse Coopers) and held an executive position with a Fortune 100 company. Keith Davis has served as an adjunct faculty member in the MBA programs at American University in Washington D.C. and the University of Colorado at Denver.
Keith Davis concentrates his practice in the areas of wealth transfer and preservation. This includes general estate planning, sophisticated tax planning, charitable estate planning, private foundations, family limited partnerships, asset protection planning, business exit planning, and business continuation planning.
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Taxation, University of Denver
- Juris Doctor (JD), George Mason University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), George Washington University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, West Virginia University
Keith Davis is an accomplished teacher and well-known speaker. He speaks locally and nationally and has taught continuing education courses on estate planning to over 2,000 Colorado CPAs, Certified Financial Planners, and insurance professionals.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Wealth Counsel, LLC
- Centennial Estate Planning Council
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants