- This event has passed.
Moving, Traveling, & Updates to Estate Planning
June 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
In today’s fast-paced world, Estate Planning and travel have become vital aspects of individuals’ lives. The seminar aims to provide attendees with valuable insights and practical knowledge on effective Estate Planning strategies, while also exploring the best practices for safe and enjoyable travel experiences.
We will be discussing a few topics that include but are not limited to:
- Importance of estate planning and its benefits
- Jurisdiction and property classification
- Estate planning tools and techniques
- Maximizing asset protection and wealth transfer
- Travel planning essentials and tips for a seamless experience
- Ensuring personal safety and security while traveling
- Travel insurance and emergency preparedness
Join Attorney Colton Craft of Davis Schilken, PC and Personal Injury Attorneys Jeremy & Amanda Tipton for this very informative and interactive Lunch & Learn, allowing participants to engage with us, ask questions, and gain valuable insights!
We firmly believe that your presence and participation in Lunch & Learn will be invaluable as always. Remember, you may have a question that we at Davis Schilken, PC have not yet addressed, or a question that others are pondering as well.
*Sandwiches will be provided